Try This Smoothie Recipe And See How You Won’t Stop Sipping.
Summer is a great time to try a variety of smoothies, because there is such an abundance of fresh fruits and vegetable.
What else will make a healthy and balance beverage during a hot summer if not a fresh and cool smoothie?
Below is a delicious smoothie you won’t stop sipping.
- 8 oz fresh strawberries, chilled, hulled
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and frozen
- 1 1/2 cups frozen pineapple
- 1 (5.3 oz) container coconut Greek yogurt
- 1 1/4 – 1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut milk beverage (the kind found in the dairy isle)*
CONTINUE ON THE NEXT PAGE FOR THE DIRECTION